Face & Body Remodeling
WITH MORPHEUS8 RADIO FREQUENCY MICRONEEDLING
When we age, our skin begins to lose elasticity & tone, with wrinkles, lines, and sagging appearing. Using radiofrequency in combination with advanced microneedling, Morpheus8 treatments deeply stimulate collagen production to tighten and “shrink wrap” skin, smoothing & lifting problem areas on the face and body.
What Does Morpheus8 Treat?
This advanced technology is ideal for treating a wide range of skin concerns on the face and body.
This minimally-invasive technique may be ideal for you if you wish to address the appearance of:
- Submental Laxity – “Turkey Neck”
- Aged, Loose, or Wrinkled Eye Area
- Marionette Lines
- Mild Sagging or Jowls
- Stretch Marks
- Smoker’s Lip Lines
- Crêpey Skin
- Loose Abdominal Skin
- Skin in Need of Tightening
- Acne Scars and Texture
Other Benefits this Treatment allows for:
- Bridging the gap. Many people have cosmetic concerns that don’t quite qualify for facelift candidacy. This protocol provides a perfect in-between; a way to promote younger-looking skin without injectables or surgery.
- Conservative treatment. Patients who are interested in achieving tighter, smoother skin but prefer to do so without surgery and its risks may be ideal candidates for the latest RF treatments.
- Facelift maintenance. Individuals who have undergone facelift surgery generally want to establish good habits to maintain their results. Radiofrequency treatments may be an integral aspect of their ongoing care.
SEE REAL RESULTS FROM OUR PATIENTS:
HOW DOES MORPHEUS8 COMPARE TO OTHER TREATMENTS?
The Morpheus 8 is FDA approved as a Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device or SARD. This demonstrates a crucial difference between this device and standard micro-needling. During a Morpheus 8 treatment, the provider can adjust the ultra-sharp microneedles to a depth of up to 4 millimeters, deeper than any other micro-needling device to date. The ability to work deeper within the skin structure can allow for much more robust results.
This technology also utilizes Bi-Polar Radiofrequency to optimize the energy being delivered to the Dermal inner layer of skin. Another elevated point of differentiation that sets it apart from any other treatment available in the market.
Rejuvenation Skin Lab is a certified and licensed provider of Morpheus8 treatments on the face and body for non-surgical rejuvenation.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
IS MORPHEUS8 RIGHT FOR YOU?
Our customized approach allows us the space to get to know you and your aesthetic goals. We would love for you to stop in to learn more about this treatment and if it’s a good fit for you.